At FACE, we recognise the importance of protecting the planet and so aim to minimise our environmental impact as much as possible
We are committed to:
- Continually improving our environmental performance
- Complying with relevant environmental legislation and regulations
- Improving resource efficiency, including our use of water, energy and raw materials
- Minimising the generation of waste through prevention, re-use and recycling, where possible
- Disposing of waste safely and legally
- Working with environmentally responsible suppliers
- Preventing environmental damage and minimising nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution
- Ensuring that our policy is understood, implemented and maintained by all employees
We implement processes to prevent environmental nonconformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
For more information about our environmental policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.