Full Time Position
Based in Nottingham or Remote Working
£45k-£55k, Plus Company Benefits
FACE is an innovative company based in Nottingham that has worked in the health and social care sectors for over 20 years. Our team of 50 people comprises a mix of senior healthcare practitioners; researchers with a strong informatics, health research background; leading edge system developers; and experienced project managers. We are committed to improving lives by transforming the way the world uses health and social care information.
We are currently seeing unprecedented demand for our solutions in analytics, personal health budgets, assessment tools and clinical forms. To meet this demand and position the company for future growth, we have expanded a number of teams along with our Business Development Team. We are also undertaking a rebranding of the company to align it with our activities in both the U.S. and Europe. As a consequence, the opportunity for our first Marketing Manager has emerged. There is considerable opportunity to shape and change how we market these services and the role will, therefore, suit someone who wants to make their mark by putting their experience and insight into action.
What you'll do
Working with the Chief Operations Officer and the broader team, you will manage all marketing activities, including:
- Developing and running marketing campaigns.
- Organising events and conferences as well as identifying and co-ordinating speaking opportunities.
- Producing thought leadership and content to promote the company's expertise and to support the company’s development.
- Copywriting and producing case studies helping to develop a PR campaign and support sales.
- Planning media relations and generating relevant, positive media coverage.
- Managing social media sites and website content.
The candidate will truly value working in an environment with an atmosphere of collaboration, success and creativity.
Additional tasks include:
- Developing a compelling communication and marketing plan that supports our annual objectives, monitoring progress and overall performance.
- Identifying target sectors and companies, market research and contact strategies.
- Establishing a single look and feel for all FACE communications to all health and social care professionals.
- Working with the wider team on proposals, tenders and pitches, ensuring the communication within the documents meets the needs of the client and communicates our value proposition correctly.
- Monitoring trade press for appropriate marketing initiatives, sponsorship and publication opportunities.
- Attending relevant conferences for networking opportunities.
- Leveraging our CRM system (ZOHO).
- Developing customer facing materials including brochures, presentations, proposals, digital media, datasheets and white-papers.
- Partly owning the company’s corporate social media channels and ensuring successful delivery of the company narrative.
- Ensuring quality, consistency and engagement of digital content from business partners and within the company’s social media is sustained.
- Responsibility for monitoring website content, producing reports and undertaking a variety of general content management tasks.
What we're looking for
- Candidates should ideally have a background in health and social care and/or data analytics and software.
- Senior level experience in a marketing and/or communications environment
- A degree in marketing.
- Understanding of commercial markets and success in income generation.
- Evidence of being able to lead, manage and motivate staff.
- Industry and media contacts would be very helpful.
- Experience leading digital or social media campaigns, using Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Computer literate (strong presentation and document production skills).
- Copy writing experience.
- Proven track record of initiatives supporting increases in the sales targets.
- Experience of using CRM systems (ZOHO).
- Driven and ambitious to succeed.
How to Apply
If you are up for the challenge, share our values and are ready to be part of our exciting journey please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Mark the email "Marketing Manager".
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please