Designed for a wide range of health and social care settings
The FACE Risk Assessment Package is a portfolio of risk assessment tools designed for a wide range of health and social care settings.
It includes both screening and in-depth levels of assessment and includes specialist forms applicable to areas such as substance misuse and perinatal services.
- Risk Profile (Mental Health)
- Risk Profile (Older People)
- Risk Profile (Learning Disabilities)
- Risk Profile (Substance Misuse)
- Risk Profile (Young People)
- Risk Profile (Perinatal Psychiatry)
- Risk Profile (Neurological Conditions)
- Risk Profile (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
All tools include:
- Recording of sets of risk indicators relevant to the care group
- Judgements of risk status in key areas (including violence, self-harm, risk of offending and self-neglect)
- Service user and carer perspectives on risk
- Risk management plan